Monday, February 14, 2011

European Championships of Magic

Only three days to the Blackpool magic convention 2011. It will also be the world's first European FISM with the championship competition. I am attending and I will be competing next Friday around 2:20 PM. Needless to say, I am very nervous, yet excited. My competition act consists of two of my favourite sleight of hand pieces with an ordinary deck, with a special FISM-esque finale. I will do my updated version of Suit Apparation (or "Tamed Spades" as I once called it) and a special Sandwich routine that I've been working on for the past few years.

I will try to capture lots of video footage over the weekend to share with anyone who couldn't make it this year. And you can be sure that there will be a special 52 Times a Week episode filmed during the convention. Possibly even more than one.

Exciting times. That they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment