Tuesday, April 26, 2011

#33 Freshly Squeezed Miracles

Having fun with Daniel Garcia! He performed his hilarious version of Sam The Bellhop after this, but sadly we didn't catch it on video. We were laughing in tears!



I really had the best time this weekend at the Nordic Magic Convention! I entered the competition just to prepare for FISM next year. I wanted to get some feedback from people, but I made many mistakes and pretty much bombed my whole act. At least that's what I thought. The judges didn't agree and they awarded me the first prize. After the competition I was pleased to hear that even Roberto Giobbi, who was one of the judges, was suspecting that I might have used a stooge!

However, the best part of the weekend was the possibility to have conversations with Armando Lucero. We spent hours talking every night. The man is a god. He really made me think about magic in a new way and made me realize how little we actually now about the art...

No comments:

Post a Comment